Lotus Accounting Training Program In Melbourne
Lotus Smart Accounting is offering an Accounting Training Program to help candidates with practical accounting training to kick-start their career in the field of accounting. Our practical accounting training program is structured to encourage students to further develop their university knowledge via a practical application. It includes intensive supervised training with the real data on the following areas via MYOB and Xero accounting software:
- Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Bank & Credit card reconciliation
- Balance Sheet Reconciliation
- Payroll Processing
- Maintenance of Fixed Assets Register
- Basic Excel Sheet Training
- Preparation of income tax returns
Who will be benefitted from the programme?
- Overseas qualified accountants who have newly arrived in the country
- Fresh graduates
- Candidates looking for a career change
- Self-employed people
1 month -3 months
What are the benefits?
- Developing practical accounting skills with Chartered Accountant and Registered Tax Agent
- Gain real working experience
- Gain confidence in interviews through being able to demonstrate all your skills developed through an applied accounting program
- Written and verbal personal reference for the work completed
- Broad networking opportunity
In-house Internship Program
Students who complete our Accounting Training Program will be issued a Certificate of Completion. In addition to our program, students who showed outstanding results will also have the opportunity to take an Internship Program for three months where they can apply their new knowledge and skills.